Mill Creek Garden Club Members with paid membership.
• We are a group of gardeners--beginners, experienced and some who just enjoy looking at beautiful gardens. Our group is all women at this time, but we WELCOME all.
• You do not have to live in Mill Creek to join.
• Annual Dues: $30
• We meet on the Second Tuesday of the Month, September – May, at Shawn O’Donnell’s Grill & Pub (in the downstairs conference room). Our meetings start promptly at 11:00 a.m. but the doors open at 10:30, come early and get to know us.
• We enjoy Guest Speakers who educate, inform and entertain us on a myriad of garden topics from pruning, planting pots, solving landscape problems, horticulture at the Zoo and all things in between.
• A buffet lunch begins at the conclusion of our speaker’s presentation.
• The Meeting, Guest Speaker & Buffet Lunch all for only $15/Members; $20/Guests
• To make a Reservation or request membership information please click here!
• Our MCGC volunteers plant and maintain the Mill Creek City Hall entry-way flower beds, signing up for one or two week shifts from May thru October.
• We are honored to plant and maintain the raised flower bed and surrounding area at Veterans Monument in Library Park.
• For those interested, there are fun, active committees on which to get involved: Garden Projects, Christmas Party, Annual Flower Basket Sale, Excursions, Newcomers and Awards & Donations.
• Our Spring Flower Basket Sale and the Mill Creek Garage Sale (May) fund our “Giving through Gardening” Grants awarded to local Elementary Schools for projects that involve their students in garden-related learning activities or school beautification. Click on our School Grants page to read about our previous grant-winning schools.
FUN OUTSIDE OF OUR MEETINGS:
• Members can join us for excursions. Our tours have included: NW Flower & Garden Show; Elisabeth C. Miller Garden; Chateau Ste. Michelle Winery Garden & Cellar tour. Who knows what will happen next!
• “Spontaneous Garden Adventures” or SGA as we call it have taken us to: Sorticulture; A&D Peony Farm; Lavender Farm and places yet to be explored. Plan it and they will come!
• During the summer, we have a Members Garden Tour featuring the yards of 5-6 members followed by a hors d’oeuvre potluck in the last garden. This is a definite perk of MCGC membership and summertime fun with our garden club friends!
glad you found us!
Celebrating Thirty Years of Gardening,
Friendship & Community Involvement
March, 1984 –March, 2014
Join us for a year-long celebration beginning in