Mill Creek Garden Club Members with paid membership.
- We are a group of gardeners--beginners, experienced and some who just enjoy looking at beautiful gardens. Our group is all women at this time, but we WELCOME all.
- You do not have to live in Mill Creek to join.
- We meet on the Second Tuesday of the Month, September – May, at Shawn O’Donnell’s Grill & Pub.
- Our Guest Speaker is up first, then a short business meeting which is followed by a buffet lunch and time to visit.
- Cost including lunch is $17 for members and $21 for guests.
- To make a Reservation or request membership information please click here!
- Our MCGC volunteers plant and maintain the Mill Creek City Hall entry-way flower beds, signing up for one or two week shifts from May thru October.
- We are honored to plant and maintain the raised flower bed and surrounding area at Veterans Monument in Library Park.
- For those interested, there are fun, active committees on which to get involved: Garden Projects, Christmas Party, Annual Flower Basket Sale, Excursions, Newcomers and Awards & Donations.
- Our Spring Flower Basket Sale funds our “Giving through Gardening” Grants awarded to local Elementary Schools for projects that involve their students in garden-related learning activities or school beautification. Click on our School Grants page to read about our previous grant-winning schools.
FUN OUTSIDE OF OUR MEETINGS:
- Members can join us for excursions. Our tours have included: NW Flower & Garden Show; Elisabeth C. Miller Garden; Chateau Ste. Michelle Winery Garden & Cellar tour. Who knows what will happen next!
- “Spontaneous Garden Adventures” or SGA as we call it have taken us to: Sorticulture; A&D Peony Farm; Lavender Farm and places yet to be explored. Plan it and they will come!
- During the summer, we have a Members Garden Tour featuring the yards of several members followed by a hors d’oeuvre potluck in the last garden. This is a definite perk of MCGC membership and summertime fun with our garden club friends!
Celebrating Over Thirty Years of Gardening, Friendship & Community
Founded, March 1984